There are some tools to change the attributes of files and folders to normal folders. Now lets us learn resetting super-hidden files to normal attributes.
Basically we can view super hidden files by changing a setting in folder options.
Read: How To Enable Super Hidden Files
If the Folder Options is not available due to the virus infection. You can reset files/folders in pendrive using command prompt.
How To Recover Super Hidden Files Using CMD
- Plugin pendrive to your computer.
- Note the Drive Letter of your pendrive. Example: H
- Open Run by pressing Win+R.
- In Run box type cmd and press Enter.
- Command prompt will appears. Type the Drive Letter of your pendrive followed by a colon. Example: H:
- Next type: attrib -s -h /s /d *.* and Hit Enter.
- Note: Make sure that there should be a space after every command.
- Wait for some time until it completes. Now you can see all the files and folders in your pendrive will be at normal state.
Read: More Tips.
Share this useful tip with your friends.