You might have observed that kaspersky has removed Backup Updates option form their software from the 2013 versions. But you can download updates of all the kaspersky products form their Update Utility Software.
How To Download Kaspersky Offline Updates:
- Download Kaspersky Update Utility software.
- Open the update utility software
- Click On Applications button.
- Select your Kaspersky version for which you need updates.
- You can also select multiple versions if you need.
- Press Apply button to save the settings.
- Press Ok to get back to home screen.
- Press Start button for downloading offline updates to selected kaspersky products.
- Wait until the updates are downloaded and copy them to your PC for which you want to update.
Change The Default Updates Source Path In Kaspersky
- Open Kaspersky antivirus software.
- Go to Settings and navigate to Update Settings.
- Click Update Source… button.
- Add new update source by clicking +Add button and select the new update source to your offline updates folder.
- Select Offline Updates Folder, which you had already copied on your computer.
- Press OK and Apply Settings.
- Now Update your kaspersky product, with in few minutes it will update successfully.