How To View Super Hidden Files Infected By Virus
- Open My Computer. You can use Win+E shortcut to open My computer.
- Go to Tools > Folder Options. On windows 7 Menu bar should be enable to view this options
- Navigate to View Tab.
- Tick Show hidden files, folders and drives radio button and
- UnTick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
- Press Apply button at bottom to save the settings.
- That’s it now you can view both Super Hidden and Hidden files on your computer.
- Now copy all the files in folders to new folders. Other wise those folders will remain as Super Hidden Folders.
How To Disable Super Hidden Files And Folders
- Tick Don’t Show hidden files, folders and drives radio button and
- Tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)
Follow same steps for windows xp, windows vista and windows 7 operating systems.Watch movie online Rings (2017)