Now a days 70% of mobile phones has internet facility. Every one are using social media sites like Facebook, twitter, Google plus, etc.. form their mobiles. we can browse internet on computer / laptop using the mobile phones. Let us see how to connect to internet form your Nokia phone to PC.
|(Photo credit: osde8info)|
Requirements:Born in China 2017 film download
- A Nokia Mobile phone with Gprs / internet facility.
- USB Data cable.
- Nokia PC Suite. Download Here.
Connecting To Internet Using Nokia PC Suite:
- Download and install Nokia PC Suite
- Open Nokia PC suite application on your computer.
- Now connect your Nokia phone to your computer/laptop with usb data cable.
- Wait for few seconds until your phone is detected by Nokia PC suite.
- Now go to Tools > Options > Connect to internet.
- Configure connection settings. Select your country and your mobile network. Ex: Country:India, Network Operator: Airtel.
- Press Ok button to apply settings.
- Now press Connect Now button. That’s it your computer will connect to internet successfully.
Note: Make sure that 2g / 3g internet pack is active on your phone. If not recharge it with any internet pack provided by your network provider.