Sometimes word documents will get corrupted due to sudden power loss and some other reasons. When we try to open the document it displays some errors like..
- “Word cannot open the document.”
- “Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- “Word document is corrupted.”
At this stage we loose all the data in the document. To recover the data form the document (*.doc) you need to download the Word Repair program.
How To Recover The Word Document
- Download Word Repair program form www.repairmyword.com.
- After downloading Open the program. ( No need to install it)
- Open the corrupted or damaged word document by clicking Repair/Open button.
- It will recover & show the data contains in the damaged file.
- Save the document without errors by clicking Save button.
Word Repair will recovers only Microsoft Word 6.0, Word 95, 97, 2000, XP, and Ms.Office 2003 documents.
Some Best Word Recovery softwares.
- www.recoverytoolbox.com/word.html ( Supports M.S Office 2007 and 2010 )
- www.jufsoft.com/docrepair ( Supports M.S Office 2007 and 2010 )
For more information on Word Errors See here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826864